Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yoga and Crafts

I went to my first prenatal yoga class yesterday, and I absolutely loved it. There were three other girls there who weren't very talkative, but the poses were amazing and I left feeling absolutely refreshed and regenerated. Preston really enjoyed some of the poses and was horribly active for hours after the class. I go back on Tuesday and can't wait!

Preston is moving all over the place. One minute I'll feel him down by my hip and the next he is up in my ribcage. It's amazing how much he is wiggling around! Hopefully he isn't breech anymore *fingers crossed*

I also spent some of my free time painting wooden letters for Preston's room. It was a fun little project. I can't wait to see them up on the wall. Sadly, I can't think of anything else to do the nursery until we get closer, so there's no more opportunity to distract myself by playing around in there. It's coming together though!

Here's a picture with the letters paired up with his bedding. The second picture is much truer to the actual color:



No comments:

Post a Comment