Thursday, October 7, 2010

The bright side

One of the fringe benefits of not working is being able to feel absolutely every movement our little one makes. It's simply amazing just to pause, put my hand on my belly and feel him kick or punch back at me. It sounds silly, but I am feeling closer to him than I think I've felt before. Four months seems like an eternity before he is here.

I am trying out another yoga studio next week. I enjoyed the one I went to, but the classes were all at night. I'm not really a fan of being home alone by myself all day and then just as the husband comes home, I'm out the door for class. So I found a school that is actually less expensive that has mid-morning classes twice per week. I am looking forward to that.

We get to go on a little road trip this weekend to visit a friend of mine in Charleston and then take a client out on Saturday night in North Carolina. It is our first road trip since I've been pregnant, so it should be interesting. I'm looking forward to some time out of Atlanta and some time out of the house. It should be a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment