Saturday, October 30, 2010

Impatient

Okay, so I never confessed to being the most patient person in the world. I got up this morning and decided I wanted to see Preston TODAY, and not 2 weeks from today. I called my ultrasound place, and they said they could squeeze me in at 3:30. It was amazing to see him again. He wasn't cooperating in the least, so I only have two 3d pictures and one 2d picture, but they are so nice at the ultrasound place, I get to go back on November 13th (my original appt) for free. At that point they will do the full DVD and CD of images. I am so excited I get to see him twice!

The best news of the day? He is head down! No more breech baby! I am so happy about that! He also is still a boy (thank goodness!) and his heart rate was a perfectly normal 142. He spent the entire time with his head buried in my placenta playing with his cord. He still has his hands up by his face too which is adorable. Only 2 more weeks until we see him again!!




Yes, it does appear he is flipping us off

No comments:

Post a Comment