Saturday, July 23, 2011

More Teeth

P is cutting a top tooth. I discovered it this afternoon after he refused to let me put him down for a half hour and I threw him in the sling. After a half hour in the sling and a few awful naps, I finally started feeling around up there and found a swollen gum. Appears to be his top right tooth. Since we threw out all the orajel, we are back to baby tylenol. And yet again, you can tell the moment it wears off. My poor boy is miserable without it.

He started to get fussy around lunchtime, and he slept like a rock for 10 hours last night, so I'm hoping he sleeps tonight. Last time he cut some teeth we spent the night in the glider..so I am not looking forward to a repeat of that. He is asleep right now, and hopefully he stays that way and this little tooth is waving hello in the morning.

On a happier note, a picture of P in his new stroller:

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big! I need to see him again before he turns into a teenager tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete