Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Déjà vu

Way back when I found out I was pregnant, I took a regular (lined) test on Sunday. There was a faint second line, but I wasn't 100% convinced. That next day, the husband and I met for lunch at a local Chick-Fil-A restaurant, where I went to the restroom and took a digital test. It's where I took this picture and our adventure began.

Yesterday, after the final walkthru of the house, I dropped the husband off at work and went to Babies R Us with P. We walked around for a while and I decided to grab some lunch at the Chick-Fil-A in the same shopping center. After both P and I ate, I went to the restroom to change him and that is when I noticed I was in the same place I found out I was really pregnant. I took a long hard look at the smiling 7 month staring up at me, smiled back and happily went on my way. It was a great coincidence.

1 comment: