Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday ramblings

Spinach was a big hit in P's world, but it gave him a slight rash on his chin. I know a true allergy to spinach is super rare, and the rash was gone within an hour and he had no other symptoms of anything. I'm going to hold off a week or two before re-introducing spinach. In the meantime, we are on plums! He had plums, banana, and oatmeal for breakfast and he scarfed the whole thing down. I think I'll feed him plums in his diaper from now on - those things are messy!

Just made a big batch of farmer's market finds - zucchini, blackberries, and peaches. My kitchen smells delicious. Don't tell P I took some of his food and mixed it into some greek yogurt. Momma needs some good cooking too!

P is napping right now and then we are off for a run. Starting week 5 of the C25K program and I am enjoying this sub-90 degree weather. I think P will have run a few marathons before he can ever walk. That makes me proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment