Friday, September 2, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Wow, now that I'm back at work there are never enough hours in the day. I do have to say, the transition has gone seamlessly, and I couldn't be happier. I miss my little man during the day, but he is flourishing and hasn't skipped a beat. I've been able to pump and still keep him only on breastmilk, and he is still getting momma's homemade food every day.

We went on our first trip to the zoo this week, and P had a blast.



I am loving the fact we can start to do these kinds of things with him.

My little man also turned 8 months old yesterday. I'm working from home today, so once he wakes up from his nap I'll take his pictures and do his monthly post. I'm amazed at how much he has grown. He also cut another tooth. His top right one has broken through and his top left one isn't far behind.

Overall, I couldn't be more happy with the transition back to work. P is doing amazing, and life couldn't be better.

1 comment: