Friday, September 23, 2011

Wow - holy hiatus!

Things have been a total whirlwind since I started back at work. I spend every spare moment with my boys and hardly get a chance to do anything online. Which is wonderful, but I would hate to look back at this a year from now and be sad that I didn't keep it up.

We have had a lot of new things going on:


First cold. P got himself a bad cold this week. Just at the same time I got a bad cold. It was a long week. The husband took P to the doctor, who told us to keep up with fluids and the Tyenol, and also did P's 9 month wellness visit. P is 21 lbs and 28.75 inches long (both 75th percentile). P's iron was low, so we have to go back next month after starting an iron supplement and also get his flu shot. We are clear to start fish and meats finally.


First time at Gymboree. P loves it. I love spending the time with him without any distractions. Although, it is where we got our colds, but still.


Pulling up on everything and walking while holding onto things. He also climbs stairs like a madman.

It is so amazing to watch him grow!

1 comment:

  1. Truitt got an awful cold too! They gave us a prescription decongestant that didn't do anything so we finally switched to benadryl and it helped a lot. He's so long and lean though and it at 18lb 11oz! T LOVES gymboreee! Good to see an update :)

    ReplyDelete