Friday, September 30, 2011

Two more teeth! And some random news..

P is sprouting teeth like they are going out of style. His next teeth are the ones directly next to his two top teeth. They just appear out of nowhere! They have almost broken the gums, but not quite there yet. He is also working on a back left molar that has been swollen for about a week, but he doesn't complain.

My little man is also getting quite the personality. I went to wake him up the other morning at 6 to come in bed and nurse before I had to shower and get dressed for work. He was lying on his back. I put my hand on his stomach and he woke up, looked at me, scowled, turned over, crawled to the furthest corner of his crib, stuck his butt in the air and fell back asleep. I died laughing.

We are still dealing with a runny nose, but otherwise we over his first cold. He also is a champion stair climber. P also took a dive off the bed for the first time. He was more upset no one caught him than actually hurt. The scowl he gave my husband (who was still on the bed) was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment