Sunday, January 16, 2011

Working out

I got back into my workouts two days ago. I couldn't stand it. I decided to do the 30 Day Shred - one of my good ol' stand by workout systems. However, in all the reading I've done I decided to stay away from ab work until my 6 week check up to give my ab muscles time to get back where they belong. I've done two days of the Shred and am feeling amazing. Besides the diaper changes in the middle of the workouts, things are back to normal.

We're having to supplement Preston with some formula. He is eating like a horse. He'll nurse for an hour, go off for 10 minutes, nurse for another half hour, and then fuss he is hungry. We've stuck with the Enfamil he got in the hospital (still working off samples actually) and I would say he gets formula about 1/4 of the time right now. I wish I had enough milk to keep him happy, but he's so good on both breast and bottle that it doesn't even phase him. Anything to make him happy and healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Truitt did that cluster feeding for the first two or so weeks but thankfully (knock on wood) now at night goes 2-3 hours between feeding, eats for 30 minutes, and goes back to sleep. Hopefully Preston will start that soon!

    ReplyDelete