Monday, January 24, 2011

3 weeks!

Preston turned 3 weeks old this weekend. I can't believe how quick the time goes by! He is cooing, lifting his head, and loves his activity mat. He's becoming more alert and awake every day and is simply a joy to be around. His hair has stayed blonde and his eyelashes are so blonde you can hardly see them. His eyes are still dark blue and although he is still in his newborn clothes, seems to be putting on some weight.

He is sleeping well, waking up one or two times a night to eat and for a diaper change and then right back to sleep. He is eating well and we are starting to tone down the amount of formula we are supplementing. Preston loves to go out for walks or for running errands and has had dinner out with mom and dad twice so far. I could simply stare at this little man for hours.

In my world, I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Nothing like losing 33 lbs in 3 weeks. I've gotten back in the gym slowly and I am feeling great. Preston goes in his car seat and joins me at the gym next to my treadmill. Amazing how fast the miles go by when you are staring at your son in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment