Friday, January 7, 2011

6 days

Everything is going amazing with Preston here. He's been eating well, sleeping well, and just lights up the room. My husband has been taking a few days off at a time and simply sitting in the same room, as a family, is the most wonderful thing. I always knew my husband was a good man - and the fact he is an amazing father makes me love him and my son that much more.

Preston had his first doctor's appointment yesterday and was diagnosed as a perfect baby. The pediatrician is convinced my due date was wrong - very wrong - and that Preston is either full term or about 2 weeks early. He got his first Hep B shot and we go back in 3 weeks when he is a month old. I love our pediatrician.

Here's a few pictures of Preston with mom, with dad, and enjoying his swing:





No comments:

Post a Comment