Thursday, January 13, 2011

Settling In

Things couldn't be better with the little man. He is eating like a horse and sleeping hard. Now that his circumcision has healed, he can't be bothered to cry. It's amazing.

My wedding rings fit again for the first time in over 2 months! I am so excited about that. I am feeling great and am already itching to get back to working out.

We've gotten into a nice routine where he is nursed during the day and bottle fed milk at night. It's made night time so much easier since we are done with feedings and back asleep in less than 10 minutes.

Feeding is going well - he will only eat off my right side, so I am pumping after each feeding to get enough milk for the evening sessions and to keep things even. I'm getting on average an ounce a side per session, so I'm happy with that. I can't get a stash built up, but it is enough to keep the piglet happy so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment