Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's been a little while since I've posted! Time is just flying by. Things are going well in the world of Baby P. He is getting more active (and strong..ouch!) by the day. If he gets into certain positions, he really, really hurts me when he moves, but otherwise it is just fine.

I didn't get much sleep last night because I felt like my hips were being ripped apart, making almost any position nearly impossible. It was a long evening. Whatever it was has subsided by this morning though, so all appears to be well. The baby reacts pretty instantly to loud sounds or touches if he is awake and that always puts a smile on my face.

We are picking up our maternity pictures on Thursday afternoon. I am so excited! I can't wait to see how they turned out.

Today is a bit odd. I am feeling kind of out of it. I was only able to do 15 of my normal 50 squats, as I felt a lot of pressure when I was doing them. I also can't get enough water today, am out of breath all the time, and standing for just a minute or two makes my back hurt a lot. Just plain uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment