Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Test Results and Getting into a Groove

Just got a call from my doctor regarding the spina bifida and Tay-Sachs testing I had done last week and both came back normal. What great news!

We are still over the moon that we have a little boy waiting for us in January. Everything is becoming more real and exciting by the moment.

Luckily, I've had no new symptoms in the last few weeks, so things are managable. Granted, I am still having my food aversions, backaches, heartburn and his kicks are getting stronger every day, but I feel like I know how to deal with all those symptoms.

We are very excited for our little get-away to New York City this weekend, and I cannot believe my shower and my sister's wedding is 3 weeks away! Classes start up next week for my last semester, and I am actually excited to have the distraction. I am so antsy to meet our baby now that I know who is waiting for us, that I am happy for any distractions to make the time go by!

No comments:

Post a Comment