Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby Kicks and Back Aches

I've started to be able to distinguish between baby kicks and round ligament pain. It's pretty amazing. It just instantly brings a smile to my face, which probably makes me look crazy since I am randomly smiling during the day.

I've also been hit with a lot of joint pain and back aches over the last week. It's all worth it for sure, but I constantly feel like I have the flu since I am always achy. I get shooting pain in my lower and mid back pretty constantly throughout the day and I am still waking up in the middle of the night several times to re-adjust my position. I will probably look into a pregnancy pillow to keep me from rolling over on my back or stomach sometime this week.

We are counting down the days and minutes until our gender appointment and are anxious to call Baby P by name.

No comments:

Post a Comment