Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Appointment Recap

I went in for my first boring appointment today. I've only gained 7 pounds total this pregancy, 4 in the last month. The doctor is very happy about that, as am I. The doctor listened to Baby P's heartbeat on her doppler, which sounded strong and steady. I had some bloodwork taken for my quad screening, which is my last genetic screening test.

My next appointment is September 13th, where they will do a gender scan and confirm my gender scan that I am having on Saturday. I've been able to feel the baby move around a lot lately, and the little bugger actually had me up walking around at 3 am because it was being so disruptive. I joked that the baby was having a Dance, Dance, Revolution party! I'm feeling amazing all things considering and am looking forward more and more to January.

No comments:

Post a Comment